Select Website Projects
/ Art Direction
Each Website Design has its own look and feel but importantly they all remain SEO optimised, Responsive/Mobile Friendly and built on a modern system which is secure and upgradable and VERY user friendly.
Christopher Moller Gallery
Contemporary Fine Art Gallery
Yours Trooly created a website web design for Christopher Moller Gallery a contemporary fine art gallery that deals in art both from the African Continent and Internationally recognised artists.
Yours Trooly created website web design for FoodTech Ingredients a brand that supplies world class ingredients, high service levels and advanced food science technology. Yours Trooly provided a website web design that is easy to navigate, visually appealing and provides site’s users with a pleasurable experience.
Website Design Process
What is the website design process?
- 50% deposit.
- Brand questionnaire
- You supply content + images
- Home and one other page design ( you can decide if you like the look and feel of the site)
- Development of site
- Final Draft (for your approval)
- Balance of payment
- Site goes live!
Will my site work on mobiles and tablets?
All our sites are built using a responsive framework. This means your websites will work beautifully across smart phones, tablets and computers.
Is my website SEO ready?
A website is only good if your potential clients can find it.
Yours Truly makes sure that your website is SEO ready and is optimised for search engines
If you’re looking for that extra push to rank for those valuable keywords we also offer extensive SEO services.
What if I need to make changes after the site is launched?
- After your website is launched we allow a grace period of one month to make any necessary changes at no extra cost. This is in order to offer customer satisfaction and ensure that any potential kinks in the website are taken care of.
- Our websites are very user friendly so anyone in your team with administrator access can make small changes to the website.
- For any larger changes we can offer a very reasonable hourly rate or a monthly retainer/management fee specific to your business requirements. For example keeping on top of your SEO, updating pages etc.
What can I expect to pay for a website?
Each business and each website is unique so we can have a look at your website design needs and design a custom quote for your business.
YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR WEBSITE DESIGN
Natasha and KreatifKouki worked together on numerous website design projects. She created fresh, attractive and user friendly websites for a wide variety of industries. She works fast, she pays attention to detail and most importantly her website design incorporates not only good looks but all the key elements that a business website requires in order to effectively connect to a target audience.
Louis Du Pisani, Director, KreatifKouki.